ENGLISH VERSION >>>
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Pablo, I'm a 31 year old Argentinian, who has been living in Brazil for over 14 years. I have an IT company that develops solutions for health care, health research as well as some other none health related applications.
2. What motivates you to get out of the bed in the morning?
Well, I consider myself to be an innovator, so every time I sit at my computer or have a pen and paper in front of me, I put my ideas down and see how I can apply it to society. Basically, I really like my work.
3. How would you describe yourself in one word?
That's a tricky one.... ermm... Adventure. That is what I am. In life, with friends, in business.
4. How long have you been a coworker at Estúdio447?
Around 4 months.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird are you?
Well, depends on your point of view. For Brazilians I really weird because I'm Argentinian. But maybe I'd be 5.
6. Do you like coffee and if yes how many cups do you normally drink per day?
I really like coffee. I have at least 2 coffees per day. One in the morning and one after lunch. But it could go up to 6 coffees per day. "Do you like speciality coffee?" No, any coffee is good!
7. What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
I'd probably go to Patagonia to a high mountain, try to build a cabin for me and my wife and enjoy the view. The zombies probably won't stand the weather up there.
8. Why do you like working at Estúdio447?
I love the people. I like that it's quiet. I've been in other coworking spaces that were very crowded, but here I feel at home. You can focus, it has really interesting people coming and going all the time. You have good services, good infrastructure, so that's it.
9. Have you ever participated in any of Estúdio447’s workshops or events? If not why not?!
I participated in one workshop. I couldn't make it to the other events. I wish I did. "Which workshop?". It was Conspiracy Theories. It was awesome, because I agree with most of them.
10. Tell us about someone who inspires you.
I think that my dad is a role model. Well, I think everybody looks up to their dad. Also rugby players and sports players in general. As an amateur sports guy I really admire them.
Watch the English version of the interview with Pablo below.